Jeff graduated on May 2nd from the University of Utah; he got his degree in finance. I'm so proud of him!!! He is now working at Okland construction in their accounting department as a cost accountant.
HELLO!!! How the heck are you guys??? I have been wondering what has been going on with you guys. Your little one is so cute!!! I am adding you to my list so I can see what is going on with you guys. Glad I found ya. Oh ya it is Michelle Ratliff Twilley
5 comments:
Congrads to him!!! You have such a cute little family!!!
Horray. I bet he is so relieved. I am glad that there is a new post, now you just need some pics. :)
Yay - a new post! :) Congratulations, Jeff! We're so proud of you! What a wonderful accomplishment.
HELLO!!! How the heck are you guys??? I have been wondering what has been going on with you guys. Your little one is so cute!!! I am adding you to my list so I can see what is going on with you guys. Glad I found ya. Oh ya it is Michelle Ratliff Twilley
Jeff, long time no see buddy. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Take care.
Aaron "Huff" Huffaker
Post a Comment