Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our new routine

Breakfast at the Hardens is all about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Eliza has to watch this cartoon every morning while she eats breakfast, she wakes up and asks for juice and then ask for Minnie(that is what she calls Mickey Mouse). So I have to pull her chair into the living room she wont get into it until Minnie is on! Since we don't have a DVR we have to go off our On Demand and there are only four episodes, which Jeff and I have already memorized them, but Eliza doesn't seem to mind watching the same ones over and over and over, and yes over again!! I didn't want to make a habit out of this but some times you have to pick your battles, right? I justify it because she seems to eat better and it's a educational cartoon. Her favorite part of the show is the end, the Hot Dog dance and song, as most of you know Eliza loves to dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePMYM4av6Q&feature=email

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My kids loved the Hot Dog Dance too. They dance around the room. She is so big!!

S Palfreyman said...

Your morning starts the same way ours does! As soon as we get back from taking Hailey to school, Lindsey says "Mickey, Mickey" and so starts the shows. Since we have a DVR (31 episodes recorded) we watch way too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She even know her favorite episodes, so we truly only watch the same 5 episoded and I try to sneak a new one in for my sanity. I totally feel your pain of the same episode! Next time you need to video tape Jeff and Eliza doing their own Hot Dog dance adn post that! I can only imagine how cute she is! Boy, we sure miss y'all! Hopefully "We'll see ya real soon!"