
no longer open on weekdays. Today was our last day at Rag
with the Baer's, Eliza and I are so sad. Since I went part time
Lesley and I have gone to Rag at least once a week sometimes
twice. It has been fun for Eliza to play with her cousins, they have been so cute with her.

Today was a special day, both the boys went down the biggest slide at Ragging Waters, the Acapulco Cliff Dive. It was so funny to see their little bodies coming down the slide, on this slide you have to go on a little mat head first. I was surprised that they went down but I think Uncle Christian had something to do with it. I can't remember the age I was when I first went on it but I don't think I was 6 so way to go Andrew and Aiden.

Jeff and I have also been taking Eliza to Rag on Saturdays, It also has been fun for Eliza to spend time in the pool with her Daddy! At first she was scared to go down the kiddie slides but once down with Daddy, and the fear was gone. She kept saying MORE! MORE!


Cheese! She has to say this every time she sees a camera. We think it is funny because some times we think she wants cheese but no, she just wants the camera.
3 comments:
WOW!! Jeff's tan is about as good as mine! You may actually have to move up here to be able to beat mine though! Just kidding! It looks you guys have had a lot of fun this summer. I wish we were there to join you. Eliza has to be the cutest little girl ever! Love you guys!
ROBBY
Yay - I'm so glad you've stepped back onto the blog bandwagon - great job! NYC looked like a blast - what a cool trip. I cannot believe how big Eliza bug is getting and how cute she is. XOXO
I am sad too. Yesterday was the last day we went with the boys seems how we don't have them next weekend. Are you going next Saturday at all???
Post a Comment