No, I'm not pregnant! Eliza is potty trained. I am so happy that she picked it up so quickly, We decided to start potty training her when I stopped working full time. My bosses wife told me about this book "Potty training in less then a day". I was skeptical since Eliza would just cry and try to get off the potty every time we put her on it. So I read the book and I'm a true believer now! So if any one is trying to potty train there child I would read this book for sure. Eliza has been wearing big girl panties for a month now, and has only had 3 accidents. I am so proud of her she is such a fast learner, and is so great with adjusting to change. Another thing is that I'm so glad we don't have to make the 50 dollar purchase at Costco every month any more, NO MORE DIAPERS!
Eliza is getting so big I look at my little girl and can't believe how time has just flown bye, it feels like yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital. I just love this age, she learns new things every day. She enjoys reading books, playing outside, going to the children's museum with Grandma Cindy, hiding eggs(and then she tells you where she hid them) and turning off the T.V when Jeff is trying to relax afters a days work. She thinks it is so funny. She is Ms. Independent! She has to do everything herself, from putting her shoes on, to climbing in the car, She has even learned how to but the DVD's in the player(we're afraid that she is going to break it). Kids are so much fun, I just love being a mom.
Eliza singing her ABC's, please excuses the annoying voice in the back ground.
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? That was the cutest stinkin' video I've ever seen. Seriously. I love love love the ABCs (Ethan watched with me and LOVED it). And.....WAY TO GO ELIZABOO on the potty training!!! What a big girl.
(And...loved the "are you a baby?" Eliza, "Not yet." LOVE HER!!)
XOXO
What a precious video. I can not believe how well Eliza is talking. And um gee she sounds like she might have a little bit of her independent mother in her. What a sweetie.......miss you all.......Hugs & Loves
Nat,
Heather here,ok she looks just like you!! I cannot believe how much she has changed!! She is so smart. I loved the ABC's and how cute is she with the "I love you!" Melted my heart! We hope we can see her again soon! Love you
Heather
Congrats!! I know people who try to potty train and it takes a year.
Post a Comment