I can't believe it is March already! But I'm so glad, Utah is getting a little warmer(until the next storm) which makes Eliza very happy, since she is such and outside body. She wants to ride her bike, go swimming, go to the park, anything to be outside. Eliza's new thing is when ever you make her mad she points her finger and says" Don't talk to me!" No matter how many times I tell her that we don't talk that way she still gets the attitude. She is talking so much, everyday a new word or saying, and she loves to sing even if it isn't the right beat. I just love my little girl!
Jeff just got back from Rapid City, he had to go there for work so it was a quick trip but he got to see Mount Rushmore. He said it was neat and would like to go back when it was a little warmer.(I will post some of the pictures later)
I leave next week for Seattle to see the Ferrari's I can't wait, I'm meeting Bri up there for a weekend of relaxation and good times! I'm so excited to see them and their new addition Maisy, she looks so precious in the pictures. I'm a little sad because Eliza will not be going with me, now that she is 2 we have to pay for her and the cost was to much for the both of us to go for a weekend. It will be so different without her, I've never left her before, but I know that her daddy will take good care of her.
4 comments:
I hope you guys have an awesome time in Seattle! I wish I could go and hope I get to see them soon! Aww only 2 days with out Eliza and she's doing new things already. I miss her. lol hope I still get to see her at least every week. I had fun watching her, and she encouraged Taiden to do alot of things he wouldn't do when she wasn't here. Love you guys see ya soon!
Great to see an update! I wonder where Eliza gets her attitude?:) LIVE OR DIE!!! We cannot wait to see you next week! We will also miss Eliza, oh and Jeff as well, we will try not to have to much fun with out you both! Love you and see you soon!
Heather
I was so excited to see a Harden family update. My memory wall loves new pictures. It is amazing how fast this little ones change. I can just see little Eliza pointing her finger at you. To funny.
Hugs...............Auntie CJ
Wow first time away from your little one. That will be different. I am sure that you will enjoy your trip very much though.
Post a Comment