Thursday, September 10, 2009

And then there was 4

Yes, for those who don't know, our family is expanding, I'm 15 weeks along and must say this pregnancy is far better then the last one! Except I've been battling a cold for the last 6 weeks. It's weird sometimes to think we will be having another one, since it has just been the three of us for so long. Eliza is so funny one day she wants mommy to have a baby and then the next day she tells me she doesn't want a brother or a sister. In my mind I think sorry sister, no turning back now. I hope that she will adjust well to the new addition, which I think she will, she adjust to change very well.

Life have been busy for the Harden's and especially for me, I'm back in school for my last two classes, so I'm gone three night a week at school. I have been approved to graduation (for my associates) if I pass these two classes, and I better because I'm already wishing the semester was over. It will be nice to be done with school for a while although I will problary miss it when it's done. I would like to return and finish with my bachelor but only time can tell.

Eliza is getting so big, I love my little girl! We have been doing a lot of things with her cousins,( and yes none of us have taken a camera so sorry no pictures). We went to the zoo last week, which was so much fun, our zoo has so many baby animals right now, there is 3 tigers, a snow leopard, a giraffe, and a baby elephant. I'm not much of an animal lover, but baby animals are just so cute! This week we went to the children's museum or museum kids (if you were to ask Eliza) with the cousins and then went to Little America for a little swimming. The kids had so much fun, I didn't get in but Lesleyand Summer, and all the kids had so much fun! I will try to be a little better at the picture taking, can't make any promises. I'm not much of a picture taker but I will try. Untill next time, Which could be a while with my updating skills~

3 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Congrats Nat!! That is so exciting!!

Summer said...

Wow FINALLY! LOL.

Toppy said...

Congrats! I can't wait to find out what you are having.