Where does the time go? I can't believe it has been quite some time since the last update, but the sad thing is I don't feel like much excitement has happened. As I looked at our archive, I'm a big slacker when it comes to updating. Maybe this new year can bring some more updates.
We did find out what we are having, and it is another girl. I'm so excited for another little girl in our house, plus I can recycle all my girl things, got to love that! We are having a hard time picking a name that we can agree on, so any suggestions would be great! Eliza keeps asking when the baby will be here, I'm glad she is excited. She tells me that she will help me carry her and get her out of the bath, and even said she would share her bed with her. She will be a great sister.
School is out and thank heaven! My classes weren't to bad, but one class I had a group project( I know most of you know how those go). We had to do 10 hours of community services for a particular group of people, my group was disabilities, and then we had to write a 10 page paper. The services went well but when it came down to writing the paper, now that was a different story! Plus they nominated me to be the editor, but in a way I'm glad so I could see what the final product looked like before turning it in. Although it was tough getting the paper together, I guess is was good since I got an A in the class. Now just waiting for my diploma they said it would take 6 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment