Last week my visiting teachers and I went to Gardner Village it's so much fun there this time of year. The shops there sell the cutest things and they have witches throughout the little village, it was exciting to see all the different witches they had displayed. When we got there I was wondering why it was so busy, come to find out it was "Little Withes Day" and there where all the kids in their costumes for the costume parade and lots of activities for them to do(we planned that one right). Even though it was pretty busy and we didn't have our kids in their costumes it was still fun, they also gave out candy and balloons. I just love this time of Year!

(Will, Eliza, John, and Dreak)
Once we finished there we met up with the Baer family at Wheeler Farm. This also was fun,
Eliza loves animals and if I keep my distance their not to bad. So we walked around the farm and saw the horses, pigs,bunnies, chickens, ducks OK all the typical farm animals. After we saw all the animals there were to see, they have a little wagon ride that we went on. Eliza didn't even want to go, she cried saying No Mommy NO! Once she was on it she didn't want to get off, when the ride was coming to an end Eliza said "One more". Sadly for Eliza we didn't get another ride.


(Eliza, Andrew and Aiden)
Last Saturday was the Boo at the Zoo. I've never been to this event at the
Zoo and thought it would be fun to take Eliza somewhere that she could get another use out of her costume. I didn't realize the whole state of Utah was all thinking the same thing, it was crazy busy!! They had Trick or Treating for the kids but the lines where so long that it wasn't worth waiting in, so we pretty much looked at the animals and came home. So now we can say we've done it, and I don't think we will try it again, we can go and look at the animals any other day with out all the people.
4 comments:
Eliza looks great in her costume! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I miss going to Gardner Villiage. Lindsey says "I love Eyiza, Hailey love Eyiza". We all love her and miss ya tons!
Hi there,
Such a cute blog, I was so glad when I found it and realized it was you. You are so cute! I really love your little family. I would like to add you to my blog, if that is ok...hope you are well,
Talk to you soon!
Traci
You sure have been checking out the animals all across town lately. I hope your asthma isn't getting the besy of you.
I loved reading your blog and seeing such cute photos! We had a great time at Gardner Village with you two! I'm so glad we went!
Post a Comment