Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our vacation to Florida










So I'm not to good at the whole updating the blog thing. I can't believe it has been over a month since the last update. Sadly to say not much is new. This last week Jeff, Eliza and I went out to Orlando Florida to visit the Palfreymans, it was so fun to see them, the girls are getting so big. We were there for almost a week and most of the time was spent at Disney, I'm not complaining, I felt like a kid again. The last time I went to Disney land was when I was in eighth grade so quite sometime ago. Eliza love it there, almost every time we got off a ride she would say again, again, but there wasn't too many ride that we were able to go on twice.
(This dinosaur ride was the only one that when we got off she didn't say again).


We went to Animal Kingdom one of my favorite ride was there it was the safari ride. I really feels like you're on a safari, they have elephants, giraffes, lions, okay to many animals to name, but it was really neat to see the animals just roaming.













All the parks had Christmas lights, but at Universal studios there was a street that every building had thousands of lights on them, every couple of minutes a Christmas song would play the lights would go off and on with the beat. I loved this it got me in the Christmas spirit.

We went to see Santa at Epcot, we got in line to see him but they said he would only be there for 20 minutes and they didn't think we would be able to see him. We waited in line still and were getting closer to the front when Eliza decided she didn't want to sit on Santa's lap. Lucky for us Mrs. Clause was there and we convinced Eliza to sit on her lap(we told her that it was Grandma Lutz). She agreed so we finally got a picture with Santa, just wish she would have smiled. (Stacy has the pictures I will post when I get them).

I love vacations but it is also nice to be home in your own bed and not living out of a suite case. I hope that we can make it out there again soon, I already miss the 65-75 degree weather. We came home to a foot of snow and freezing temps(got to love Utah).

3 comments:

Toppy said...

It looks like you had fun. You guys are just the vacation gurus now. You must be getting ready to have another baby and needed to get it out of your system.

Wahines in Bikinis said...

Im so jealous, I have yet to experience the magic that is disney world! One day, one day I will be there

emily said...

Hey Nat! Cute pictures of your trip to Florida...now update this blog PRONTO!!!