I decided to give an update since it has been a month now and no post from the Hardens. Not much is new in our lives. A couple of weeks ago my Dad got some extra tickets to the circus, I think I was more excited then Eliza was. I can't even remember the last time I went to the circus, my guess is 15-20 years ago. Eliza was excited at first especially when the horses came out, but as most 20 month infants after a half an hour lost interest. Not me I loved every minute of it, it's fun to be a kid again! Our group was split up so at intermission Eliza of course wanted to
go and see Grandma!! So I found my Mom and she took Eliza for the second half. My Mom said she loved it she watched the whole thing she was laughing and really enjoyed the elephants. I think Eliza like the second half better for a couple of reasons, first there were more animals and clowns, second she was with Grandma, and third Grandma bought her a coloring book and a snow cone(I wasn't about to buy her a $10.00 snow cone!)I really enjoyed going to the circus, even though my allergies got to me a little bit I stilled would go again and it was a great family outing.This last week my sister Lesley was sick with pneumonia, I told her that I would take Walker Thursday so she could get some rest. Eliza liked having someone to play with but there were times she got a little jealous. I'm not surprised because she gets all the attention around our house. My mom took the kids for the weekend so Lesley could try to get some sleep, so Saturday we met the gang at the Hook for lunch. It is so funny Eliza doesn't just call my Dad Grandpa, to her he's Pa Pa Fry! it makes me laugh, but it fits so well. The kids slept over at Grandmas, but my parents had tickets to conference so they came over to our house Sunday morning during the session. Didn't really get to watch a whole lot of conference, entertaining four kids is hard work. It is always fun having them around, Eliza loves her cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment