
Where do I begin? It has been so long since and update, I believe I start every entry this way, sorry not the biggest blogger! Life has been a little crazy for the Harden Family the last couple of weeks. My coworker had her baby so I'm back to working full time until she come back from maturity leave(thank heaven it is only four more weeks). Going from working three days a week to now five is a real adjustment, laundry days have become oh once a week, clean clothes waiting to be put away, have been sitting on our guest bed for three weeks now. Trying to find time to clean my house and when I do find it, I'm to tired to worry about it. So many things that have been but off since I've lost those two days. I don't know how moms can work full time and get all the stuff around the house done. I will probably get used this adjustment in four weeks and then it will be back to only working three days a week again, isn't that how it works usually, you get something down just in time for it to change again? One good thing about working full time is that my weeks go by super fast I can't believe it will be February in a couple of days, where does time go?

Also last week Eliza turned 2, I can't believe I have a two year old! She is so funny now, I just love this stage! Eliza had two request for her Birthday, one was to go bowling and the other was she wanted a Nemo cake. So last Saturday the family met at Ritz bowling ally for a little bowling and of course some Nemo cake. We all had a lot of fun bowling, eating cake, and watching Eliza open her presents. The party came to an end, but not for Eliza she ask almost every day if we can go bowling and yes have a Nemo cake! I love my little girl she brings so much joy and laughter to our family.
1 comment:
Oh Happy belated b-day to little miss Eliza! I am glad I got to see you for a minute the other day.
Post a Comment