Eliza is getting so big! She is sleeping in a big bed now. We painted her room, and also
painted a dresser that we inherited from by grandmother. I'm really happy with how it turned out, I wish I would have painted the top half of the room pink two years ago. She has learned how to spell her name, and continues to learn more and more every day. We've only gone to rage two time this year so far, since the weather here as been so wet! Eliza has loved Ragging Waters, she just walks around in the kiddie pool singing to herself. We had her pictures done a couple of months ago, but yes I'm a slacker and just posting them now. Here is a link to view them.http://kristenspencerphotographyeliza.blogspot.com
A couple weeks ago we went up to Rock Port Reservoir for our ward activity, we spent the day fishing. This was Eliza's first time fishing and good for her we actually caught some. Fishing was fun, it has been a long time since I have gone, I really enjoyed it. Just hanging out and visiting with everyone was the best part.


Here are just some random pictures we have taken in the last couple of months.
Eliza at the Children's Museum.
Eliza one day thought she was funny and put my socks on and her winter gloves, she is such a funny child!
5 comments:
heart attack! you finally posted lol! okay now I'll actually go read your post! just wanted to catch you before you log off!
Good to see you guys enjoying the outdoors and getting Eliza into fishing a little bit. It was sure good to see you while we were there. It is always fun to hang out with Jeff he is such a funny guy. Love you guys!
Aunt Connie was so excited to see new pictures of Eliza and to catch up on the happenings of the Hardens. That is great you are getting your associates. Hugs...........
What an adorable little girl room! And such cute pics of Eiza too!
Looks like the Hardens have been having a fun summer. It is always good to see you when we are in SLC.
Good luck on your associates, it will be worth it when you are done. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.
Luvs.
Post a Comment