December 23 was my last day of work, I had mixed emotions as I left. I have always had to work and have enjoyed American Family for the last 7 years. Although I will miss working( only a little bit) I know that being home with my little girls, is where I need to be. Being home hasn't been to bad of an adjustment for me. I think the biggest adjustment will be not going shopping and buying things when ever I want, I am glad to make that sacrifice if it means staying home. Besides Eliza and I have been pretty much home bound since it has been so cold here, so that has made it a easier to break my shopping habit. I hope it warms up a little so we can at least go outside and play, but I know that is wishful thinking, it is January and I live in Utah.
With the new year in full swing, my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger!!! I don't remember being this big with Eliza, but maybe that is because the last 3 months of that pregnancy I was on a strict diet of rice and chicken. No complaining here, this pregnancy has been a breeze compared to the first and I would rather have a few extra pounds then go through that again! I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left, it has gone so fast when I look back, I just hope these next weeks go by just as fast.
3 comments:
Wow 2 posts in 2 days! Proud of you! I need to catch up!
I think you guys are making the right decision by you not working Natalie. We both believe that young children need a parent's influence all the time. Day cares are not a good environment for nurturing them at that age. Great blog you have and keep us updated. All of you kids mean a lot to Connie and I.
First off CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR ASSOCIATES DEGREE!! I will have to take you shopping and take you to lunch, that is a great accomplishment and I am so proud of you. You are an awesome mom as well Eliza and Baby are lucky to have you and Jeff as parents. Can't wait to see our new little one 65 days that is not long.
Love Ya Tons Momzee
Post a Comment