Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Harden update

It is always great to start a new month but, I can't say February has brought many changes. Unless you count the size of my belly! As my due date draws nearer it brings the joyous moments of having to go to the bathroom every ten seconds, not sleeping at night, and just plain old being uncomfortable, but in the end it is all worth it!

Now that Eliza is 3 she thinks she is big enough to do everything. When asked if she needs help her response now is " I can do it, I'm three now". She just makes me laugh, and maybe we have done this to ourselves since we have been telling her that she will be a big girl when she is three and that her sleeping routine was going to change. We have been laying with her for a couple of minutes when she first goes down, but I wanted to break this habit before the baby comes. So I told her when she is three Daddy and Mommy can't lay with her. She has done Okay, she still asks a million questions when it is time to go to bed, we call this her stalling method. Eventually she falls a sleep and gets to put a sticker on her calender in the morning, I told her that if she can go to sleep by herself for a month we could go to the jump house. The reward system works great!


Last night Jeff and I went to the Jazz game, he had won some tickets through his work, and what a nice husband he asked his wife to go. It doesn't happen very often that him and I get to go out alone so it was nice to spend that time with him. The Jazz actually won which makes going even that much better.

No comments: