Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why you don't run with your hands in your pocket!

Eliza had to learn the hard way, the reason why we don't run with our hands in our pockets. I have been telling her that for weeks now, but she just wouldn't listen. Today I think she learned the reason why I didn't like her to run with her hands in her pockets. While out with Grandma Cindy she started running, and ate it pretty hard, yes with her hands in her pockets, so her face and knee were the only things to catch her, the pictures don't do justice put you get the idea. She has a big goose egg on her forehead, a scratched nose and scrapes on her knees. Poor little girl, I'm just glad that we don't have pictures in the near future.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Aw. Poor Eliza. That is the saddest picture; it looks like a little mugshot. Hope her goose egg goes away soon. Can't believe you just have 6 weeks to go, Nat! :)

Rob said...

OUCH!!! Tell her to rub a little dirt on it! It works for me... poor Kiddo... Love you guys!

The Huggins Family said...

Ah poor thing! Although you have to have a few boo boo's to talk about when you get older!