Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our weeks adventures

Utah is starting to have spring weather and I'm loving it. It has been so nice that we can go outside and play the past week we have tried to do as much as we could outside to soak up the sunshine. Today we went to the park with Lesley and Walker, we packed a lunch and let the kids play, it was a lot of fun and I think Walker and Eliza enjoyed it as much as Lesley and I did. They played very well, sometimes it is hit and miss with them two, they either play great with each other or they tease each other the whole time. I'm glad today was a good day even though Eliza tries to be the mom sometimes.


Saturday was the Saint Patricks Day parade a tradition for my family. My Dad always put the firetrucks in so we get the joy of riding in the parade every year. Unfortunately this year the weather didn't corporate with our plans, it was cold but lucky for us we were at the start of the parade so it didn't rain on us, it started raining as we were walking to the car. I felt bad when we got dropped off at the car there were people still lined up, they hadn't even started, I'm glad that wasn't us.

On Friday we went to the zoo with the Baers, I just love the zoo, its fun to see the baby animals grow, and just get out. Andrew being the big cousin he is, wanted to pull the wagon the whole time, which freed the two pregnant ladies and allowed us to talk. We always have to ride the train every time we go and this time was no exception. Then it was off to the playground for a little more playing time, it was a little busy so we didn't stay there very long. But spending time with the cousin is always a great time!



1 comment:

Dana said...

So fun! Sure wish we were there to have fun with you guys.

The countdown is on! 10 days and counting.... SO exciting. Enjoy these last 10 days of just Mommy and Eliza time! :)