Friday, March 26, 2010
The waiting game
With my due date drawing nearer, it now is just a waiting game from here, when will she decide it is time to come. I heard the myth that if you go early with your first you usually will go early on the rest, and I guess technically I still can be a whole 3 days earl, but I was hoping I would be 10 days early like Eliza, not that lucky this go around. Maybe she is just waiting for us to pick a name for her, yes we still haven't come up with a name. Why is picking a name so hard? I'm so tired of looking at names, I think I've looked at over 20,000 names in the last week or so and I'm to the point that I told Jeff he's picking, so stay tuned. I also think we are a little more prepared for this one to come, I actually have a bag back this time, and that could be another reason why she hasn't come. I swear when your prepared things just take longer, maybe I should have procrastinated a little more. As for now no baby yet, I hope she comes soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nat,
Heather here. If you need a name Heather is a great name! Love you all!
Heather
Post a Comment