Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our little one has arrived!



Emma Jane Harden
Born: March 30
Weight: 7 pounds
Length: 19 1/2 Inches

She's finally here and we are so excited to welcome her into our home. I forgot how small they come. I swear Eliza grew 2 feet in my 2 day absence, She is so big compare to Emma and is so heavy. Eliza has adjusted well, she wants to always be able to see baby sisters eye, and gets mad when she sleeping. She thinks that she should only have one nap like she does, I've had to explain that babies sleep a lot. Emma has been a good baby thus far, she is sleeping between 5-6 hours a night (can't complain here), she hardly cries, and is just so cute. It's amazing how much you can love someone who has only been in your life for a week. Here are some pictures since I know that is what you are all waiting for.





6 comments:

Wahines in Bikinis said...

Congrats on baby number 2! Now we have to play catch up!

Dana said...

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful. WE cannot wait to meet you sweet Emma Jane!!! XOXO

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Congrats Nat! Lilttle Emma is beautiful! How cute dose Eliza look as her big sister. So much fun! Makes me want another one!

The Hammonds said...

Congrats Nat!! She is beautiful!!

Toppy said...

soooo cute. I cannot wait to meet her.

Katrina said...

She is beautiful. Congrats, sounds like Eliza will be a great big sis! If you need anything let me know.