I just love the simple things that summer weather allows you to do such as, swimming,
BBQ's, playing at the park, riding bikes, going on walks, eating Popsicles, oh how the list could go on and on. This summer has been a little laid back, we didn't get rage passes this year since I didn't want to attempt watching a newborn and a 3 year old by myself at a water park. Although rage is usually our life in the summer even with its absent we still have managed to get some good swimming in. We have used our pool at our complex, it is no rage but at least it is something. Eliza Just loves the water( she is her mothers child), she could stay in the pool all day if I let her. Emma also loves the water her new thing is dipping her hand in the water and then bringing it to her mouth so she can drink it, she just loves sucking on her hands I guess the little added wetness makes it that much better. Aunt Amy was up for a week while she was on summer break, it was so nice to spend some time with her, and of course we had to hit the pool many times.


On the third Saturday of each month the Harden clan tries to get together an do something, this month we went fishing, let me rephrase that, the boys went fishing while the girls sat around and visited! and that is why I love fishing. We went up to the
Uintas to a lake named teapot, it was a little cooler then I thought it would be, so I have learned even in July when it has been 95 degrees in the valley you still may need jackets, pants, and maybe a beanie in the mountains. Although the weather didn't cooperate it still was fun being there and soaking in some of mother natures beauties. When we got finished fishing, we headed down to the hatchery for a little more fish time, it was interesting to see how many fish they had and hear about how they raise them and then plant them. One we finished there since we were so close to the camp ground my dad is leasing, we headed over there for a little BBQ. What a fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment