Last week I had the girls pictures taken, I meant to have them done last month for Emma's three month pictures but time has flown bye and took me a little long to get it done. I'm pleased with how they turned out, I was nervous, Emma was being a little pill and just cried every time she was put down. So I was surprised that we got any good ones of her. Eliza on the other hand was such a big girl, she cheesed it up the whole time. I sure love my little ones!
What beautiful pictures of the girls. I can't believe how much they both are growing and changing. And happy belated B-Day to Jeff. We are enjoying having gramzee and papa fry and Andrew here. Hugs.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Nat! Those are so, so cute! You have the cutest girls! :)
What beautiful pictures of the girls. I can't believe how much they both are growing and changing.
And happy belated B-Day to Jeff.
We are enjoying having gramzee and papa fry and Andrew here.
Hugs.
Post a Comment