Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The past two months

So I thought I would be able to blog a little more since I would be staying home, and as you can see that just hasn't happened. Life got a little busy once number two came a long, so this post is going to be the last couple of months in a nut shell.

Emma is getting so big, I didn't realize how big she was until the arrival of Baby Khari and Avery. At her last appointment which was at the first part of June she weighed 10 1/2 pounds, she was 75% in her height, 36% in weight and 35% in head circumference. So that just told me she is tall, skinny and has a little head, we'll have to see what the 4 month appointment will bring. Emma is sleeping through the night which has been a blessing for us, we have transitioned her to the crib this week, which made Eliza happy now baby sister is in her room. Emma has started to smile and laugh it is so cute, it's so fun to see them develop.
We Blessed Emma on June 6

Eliza, where do I begin with her? She has been so good with Emma, she just loves her so much, and I'm so grateful for that. She always want to give her hugs and kisses, although she does have to be reminded many times to be a little softer and she responds " But I love my sister", and there is not doubt about that. Eliza took some swimming lessons this summer and loved it she keeps asking when she can take some more. She did well, I was a little nervous since the class I signed her up for was for 4-5 year old. I was selfish and didn't want to get in the water for the mom and tots so I figure she would be fine, and she was. She learned to go under water, back and front floats, and how to be safe around the pool. She has also been learning to ride a big bike and of course it had to be a princes bike. She has done really well, we bought the bigger bike so she didn't out grow it so fast, so I was a little worried that she wouldn't be able to ride it but she has done great. She also got her first real hair cut, I've cut it before but it wasn't very much off, so her Great Aunt Aline trimmed a inch off because it really needed it. Eliza is a good girl and it has been so great to stay home and raise these beautiful girls!


As for Jeff and I not much is new, Jeff works and I spend the money! We did go camping a couple of weekends ago with my parents which was really fun, I don't get to many one on one with my parents so it was great to spend a couple of days with them. Also my brother was in town this past week and boy it was sure fun to see them, little Reed isn't so little and has the cutest personality. We went to Ragging Waters with everyone it was just like old times! It made me miss all the family that lives out of state and wished that all of you would move back!

Emma's first Ragging Waters experience
Jeff and the girls at Ragging Waters
Gramzee and Eliza playing with the sprinkler when we were camping.


These pictures are from Easter I know it's really late.

Do you think Jeff has a little OCD?

3 comments:

Dana said...

Sooo wonderful seeing you guys, Nat, and meeting sweet Emma. What a good baby! Reed LOVED playing with Eliza and we miss you guys already! XOXO

Summer said...

LOL! I think he does! No wonder I get along with him so much... I've always done the same thing with my Halloween candy.. I even used to keep a LIST of what I got...

SeaJay said...

Man or man little Emma Jane is sure growing. And little Eliza riding a bike already. Nat you are going to very busy.......:)
Miss you guys
Hugs.
Auntie Connie