Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 Football season has arrived

As most of you know my husband is a big sports fanatic, he enjoys watching every sport especially football. As the summer draws to an end, along with cooler temperatures, the changing colors of the leaves, also comes football season. Last week we had the opportunity to go to the Pittsburgh and Utah game, it was such a blast! It is always nice to spend some time with just Jeff and I( which rarely happens) and what a great game it was, we both lost our voices( felt as if we had a cold) from screaming so loud. There were many times throughout the game where I thought we had lost the chance to win, but those Utes hung on strong and won it in over time, Go Utes!!!




You would have thought with all the people there I could have asked some one to take our picture, but no, had to pull out take it yourself skills.

No comments: