Sunday, September 12, 2010

Preschool

My little Eliza has started preschool, I can't believe she is of age already. Although I'm a little sad my girl is growing up, she on the other hand was so excited for the first day of school. The night before school I wanted to make sure she went to bed early so we could get up and be on time for school. Eliza was so excited she couldn't fall asleep, it reminded me of the night before Christmas, tossing and turning and talking to herself. Eventually she fell a sleep, when I came down in the morning to wake her up the first thing she wanted to do was put on her back back, she just loves that thing. As we left for school in the car she had to tell me that she was to walk up to the door first( miss independent). I think she why she wasn't scared is that her Great Grandma Robin is her teacher so that made the first day a little easier I feel. I know she will have fun this year, she enjoys school and loves to learn new things.

1 comment:

SeaJay said...

Oh what an adorable picture of Eliza already for her first day of school. What a cutie she is.