Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Marathon Relay

Since I figure I will most likely never run a marathon, because my knees are bad that I should try a relay. My brother Christian and 3 of my friends( Andrea, Ann Marie, and Lily) all did a marathon relay on September 11 each of us had to do 5.2 miles. It was so much fun, I swear you do one and then you are addicted to running races, just the energy and the excitement that is there is awesome. My goal was to run it in an hour, and I did better then I thought, I completed it in 55 min so I was happy about that. As a team we finished in 4 hours and 15 min. I so glad I did it and thanks team and remember, Live Long and Perspire( that was our team name).



( My good friend Ann Marie and my brother Christian)





1 comment:

Marini said...

Oh I LOVE it!! We are seriously such ROCKSTARS!!